If you are a parent or carer, we hope you will find the web links below useful.
For home learning resources please see our Play and Learn at Home page.
Health & Safety
- South Central Ambulance Service - A fun, friendly website offering advice and information for children, parents and teachers to help them stay safe and healthy in a number of situations.
- Grans Net
- Mums Net
- Parents' Resources - Articles written by practising teachers designed to help with the education of your child
Special Educational Needs
- The National Autistic Society
- Kids - Working with disabled children, young people and their families
- Young Minds Parent Helpline - A support line for parents who have concerns about any apsect of their child's mental health/well-being.
- MindEd - a free educational resource on children and young epople's mental health for all adults.
Speech, Language and Communication