Our Aims :
At Lanterns we will:-
- Provide high quality learning opportunities that enable all children and adults to achieve positive outcomes.
- Provide a range of inclusive services that support, nurture and enable all children and families to flourish.
- Provide an exciting, stimulating and accessible learning environment that builds on children's interests and what they already know and can do.
- Value the importance of building supportive and caring relationships with children and their families; working in close partnership.
- Constantly evaluate, listen and reflect on the quality of our practice to ensure that we are offering children and families the very best.
- Work together as a team to ensure that we are bringing positivity and fun to life at Lanterns.
- Work collaboratively with professionals and agencies in the wider community to ensure that all children and families thrive.
- Share good practice with other settings and schools in our role as part of the Foundation Teaching School Alliance.